After you enter your information, you will receive an email with your eBook download link. Be sure to check your spam folder or the "promotions" folder in Gmail. We do not sell, rent or share your information.
Discover how to create "fail-proof" drum circles in a way that works with your own ability. Quickly get your group making great music together while supporting connection, anxiety relief and self expression.
Get this free 88 page, step-by step guide to help you start leading great drum circles.
LEARN TO LEAD DRUM CIRCLES
About the Author - Jim Donovan M.Ed. - Award winning educator, author, and multi-platinum recording artist. Since 1999, Jim Donovan has brought his message of service through rhythm to tens of thousands of people at over 2700 learning events throughout the US and abroad. His instructional videos on YouTube have been viewed over 1.6 million times. Jim offers a depth of knowledge about how to work with a wide variety of groups including k-12, university, corporate, health care, athletic teams, Autism and Addiction/Recovery. He is an Assistant Professor and Chairman of Fine Arts at Saint Francis University.
Full Chapter List
1. My First Drum Circle
2. How Did Drum Circle Leadership Come to Life?
3. What is Drum Circle Leadership?
4. The Essentials Of Leading Drum Circles
5. How to Reduce Resistance
6. Rhythm Exercises & Warm Ups
7. What is a Transformational Drum Circle?
8. Questions to Answer Before Leading a Drum Circle
9. Drum Circle Music-Making Techniques
10. Using Rhythm for Stress Relief
11. How Long Should Your Drum Circle Last?
12. Drum Circle Event Check List
13. Drum Circle Program Template
14. Which Instruments Are Best for Drum Circles?
15. Online Training Opportunities & Discount Code
16. Live Training Events
17. Training for Your Organization
18. 34 Easy Ways To Improve Your Drum Circle
19. Research About Drumming (Peer Reviewed)
20. About the Author
21. The Last Word
Drum Circles are for everyone. The Drum Circle Leadership system is based on the idea that if there is desire to try, then there is a way to help. Musical training is not required. If you do have musical training, you will be delighted about how you will be able to use your existing skills a new ways.
DRUMMING BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER.
Get this free guide to starting your own drum circles.